Body Corporate Guys Hill
Body Corporate Services Available In Guys Hill
Strata Management in Guys Hill includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a dependable, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Guys Hill
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure proper payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Guys Hill have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.