Body Corporate Greenvale
Body Corporate Services Available In Greenvale
Strata Management in Greenvale includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a reputable, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Greenvale
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown performance history of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure proper payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Greenvale have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.