Body Corporate Greensborough
Body Corporate Services Available In Greensborough
Strata Management in Greensborough includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trusted, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Greensborough
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our customer’s home by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Greensborough have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and far more.