Body Corporate Fountain Gate
Body Corporate Services Available In Fountain Gate
Strata Management in Fountain Gate includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a reliable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Fountain Gate
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, certified and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Fountain Gate have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply additional value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and a lot more.