Body Corporate Epping
Body Corporate Services Available In Epping
Strata Management in Epping includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a dependable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Epping
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a dependable, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure proper payment to contractors. We understand the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Epping have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.