Body Corporate Eaglemont
Body Corporate Services Available In Eaglemont
Strata Management in Eaglemont includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Eaglemont
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a reputable, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure proper payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Eaglemont have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and far more.