Body Corporate Donvale
Body Corporate Services Available In Donvale
Strata Management in Donvale includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Donvale
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a trusted, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our client’s property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Donvale have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide additional value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and much more.