Body Corporate Doncaster
Body Corporate Services Available In Doncaster
Strata Management in Doncaster involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Doncaster
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure proper payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Doncaster have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply additional worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and much more.