Body Corporate Crib Point
Body Corporate Services Available In Crib Point
Strata Management in Crib Point involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Crib Point
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our customer’s home by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We know the professionals to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Crib Point have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.