Body Corporate Coolaroo
Body Corporate Services Available In Coolaroo
Strata Management in Coolaroo involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a dependable, compliant and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Coolaroo
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure correct payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Coolaroo have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and a lot more.