Body Corporate Clyde
Body Corporate Services Available In Clyde
Strata Management in Clyde involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reliable, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Clyde
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Clyde have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply additional worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.