Body Corporate Chirnside Park
Body Corporate Services Available In Chirnside Park
Strata Management in Chirnside Park includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Chirnside Park
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Chirnside Park have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide additional worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.