Body Corporate Bulleen
Body Corporate Services Available In Bulleen
Strata Management in Bulleen involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Bulleen
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure right payment to specialists. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Bulleen have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.