Body Corporate Box Hill North
Body Corporate Services Available In Box Hill North
Strata Management in Box Hill North includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trustworthy, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Box Hill North
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure correct payment to contractors. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Box Hill North have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and much more.