Body Corporate Boronia
Body Corporate Services Available In Boronia
Strata Management in Boronia includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reliable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Boronia
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a dependable, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Boronia have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide extra value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and far more.