Body Corporate Blackburn
Body Corporate Services Available In Blackburn
Strata Management in Blackburn involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trustworthy, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Blackburn
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our customer’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Blackburn have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide extra value to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.