Body Corporate Berwick
Body Corporate Services Available In Berwick
Strata Management in Berwick involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a reputable, compliant and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Berwick
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated track record of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure correct payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Berwick have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.