Body Corporate Bayswater North
Body Corporate Services Available In Bayswater North
Strata Management in Bayswater North involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reputable, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Bayswater North
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure proper payment to specialists. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Bayswater North have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.