Body Corporate Banyule
Body Corporate Services Available In Banyule
Strata Management in Banyule involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a trusted, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Banyule
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure proper payment to professionals. We understand the experts to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Banyule have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide additional value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.