Body Corporate Balnarring
Body Corporate Services Available In Balnarring
Strata Management in Balnarring includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a reputable, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Balnarring
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee proper payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Balnarring have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.