Body Corporate Services Available In Melbourne
Strata Management in Melbourne involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Melbourne
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our customer’s property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Melbourne have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and far more.